Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive chemical found in Hemp and Cannabis plants that promotes a feeling of relaxation and calmness. CBD is non-intoxicating substance that can calm your mind and body. Many people feel younger after using CBD products because of its euphoric effects. CBD can come in many forms and be infused in many products. There are plenty of options to allow for the right product(s) for you.
CBD should not be confused with the psychoactive chemical tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which is associated with CBD in the Cannabis plant. Hemp is defined as a Cannabis plant containing 00.3% or less THC contend of dry product. This amount will not typically show on a urine test. Pure CBD will not get anyone high in any amounts.
The Hemp Farming act of 2018 passage of the 2018 Farm Bill made industrial Hemp growing legal in the U.S. as long that it complies with state and local laws. It is fully legal in some states, such as Colorado, and conditionally legal in others. Some states have age purchase restrictions. Some states require that the CBD contains 0% THC. Some states require that the FDA approves a product first. Because of the incredible amount of variations of laws and regulations, that are ever-changing, you need to do your own research for your area.
CBD can be utilized in a variety of forms:
- CBD HEMP OIL TINCTURES
- This is a versatile form of CBD Oil and is perfect for those new to CBD because it is easy to use. They go directly on your tongue, under your tongue, in your food, or in you drinks. Tinctures have a longer shelf life, are more bio-accessible, and taste better. Try flavors like Blueberry and Watermelon. They are delicious!
- CBD CONCENTRATES
- A pure and potent form of CBD. They can take forms such as wax and shatter that can be dabbed on its own or sprinkled over your favorite smoking blend.
- CBD EDIBLES
- Try a tasty treat such as gummies, lollipops, or coffee with boosted benefits. Get an endorphin rush from pleasurable snacks while also producing calm feelings.
- CBD CREAMS AND TOPICALS
- Focus discomfort relief quickly Creams and Bath Bombs. They will make you feel better and provide nourishment for your skin. A popular item is the Steve’s Goods Wowzer On a Stick. Simply apply it on an area that is in discomfort and relief will be nearly immediate.
- CBD BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- Invigorate your skin via CBD Moisturizer and Creams. Enflower, Steve’s Goods partner, has created products for women, by women.
- CBD ISOLATE
- This fine white powder is 99% pure CBD! It is created by refining down Hemp oil. It can be added to your cookies, coffee, tea, or smoking blend.
CBD is great for your pets too!
We love our pets and we do not like to see them in pain. Cats, Dogs, and other favorite creatures can benefit from CBD benefits. Especially from Steve’s Goods Hemp Oil for Pets! It is made with Salmon Oil which is high in healthy fats such as Omega-3 fatty acids. In tincture form, it can be administered directly through the mouth or indirectly via drinking water.
What is Full Spectrum CBD Oil?
Full-spectrum CBD oil can offer your body a direct path to balance. When selecting products, there are things to look out for. Where is the hemp grown? How is it extracted? Is it full-spectrum or made solely with an isolate? CBD is offered in a variety of carrier oils including hemp, coconut-based MCT, olive and sunflower. Some oils are easier to flavor with terpenes than others, and they each offer unique benefits to the final product. If you enjoy the earthy flavor of Mother Nature, CBD Hemp Oil is for you. We start with raw, full-spectrum CBD oil and add CBD isolate for increased potency. It’s teeming with cannabinoids, including CBD, CBG, CBC, CBN, and less than .3% of THC as is allowed by law. They all work together in a style and fashion unknown to isolated CBD on its own.
Full Spectrum Matters!
Studies are showing isolated CBD must be taken within a specific dose range to be effective. Too much or too little seems to eliminate the benefits. Some people prefer isolate because it’s the purest form of CBD available, and doesn’t contain THC. As research continues, full-spectrum is standing out as being the most effective. The cannabinoids work together and enhance each other’s benefits in what is known as The Entourage Effect.
The Entourage Effect
Just like an avocado contains an enzyme to help your body digest its fat content, and the whole fruit works together to nourish you, full-spectrum CBD contains all the terpenes, fats, and cannabinoids that work together to bring you the most benefits.
As people look into and consider adding CBD to their health regimen, THC can naturally be a concern. The truth is there’s no need to worry. The amount allowed by law, .3%, is negligible. It isn’t enough to get a person high or have any psychoactive effects and won’t show up on a drug test. Along with CBD, CBG, CBC, and CBN, THC is an integral part of the entourage effect.
Why get CBD from Steve’s Goods?
We here at Steve’s Goods are focused on giving our customers high quality, fresh products. We work with local Colorado farmers to ensure the purity and perfection of the hemp we use. Many of our products cannot be found anywhere else on the market. Not only are our products the best, but they are also very affordable as well.