Blueberry OG CBG Oil is a great value because it’s made from pure broad-spectrum CBD concentrate. Steve’s Goods whipped together the finest quality, award-winning Colorado hemp extract with some tasty terpenes and came up with this awesome Blueberry OG CBG oil that tastes like candy!
Not all CBG Oils are created equal. Some companies use just CBD to get the desired effects, but Blueberry OG CBG Oil is different. It comes with the benefits of both CBD and CBG, so you can expect to find a variety of health improvements that will surely tailor to your needs and wants. We’ve packed our Blueberry OG CBG Oil product with flavor as well with some added terpenes for an extra kick, making it taste great while also delivering potent cannabinoids in a new and exciting way!
THC Free distillate, Blueberry OG Terpenes, Blueberry Natural Flavoring (MCT Based), Monk Fruit.
How to Use:
Take one dropper once or twice per day. Shake well before each use. Use as needed (see serving size chart). Intended for short-term supplementation.
Per Bottle – CBD 250 mg./ CBG 12.45 mg.
Per Dropper (1mL) – CBD 16.66 mg./ CBG .83 mg.
Per Drop – CBD .83 mg./ CBG .04 mg.
15 drops of 250 mg deliver 12 – 13 mg. of pure CBD and .6 mg. CBG
Standard benefits of Blueberry OG CBG Oil:
– Get a natural body high that’s completely legal.
– You’ll be able to focus and get things done without feeling sluggish or paranoid.
– You’ll feel calm but not tired at the same time.
– Your taste buds will still be satisfied!
What is CBG Oil good for?
CBG is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that has been shown to have great results with general discomfort. * CBG oil can be used in the same way as CBD for joint and muscle discomfort, help to reach a calm state, and support a good mood. Learn more about what CBG does and how it works!
What is the difference between CBD and CBG?
CBD and CBG are two types of cannabinoids found naturally in the hemp plant. * These compounds have been getting a lot of attention recently as they can be used to not only help people relax, but also help with body discomfort, help to reach a calm state, and support an overall good feeling. This blog post will discuss what these two cannabinoids are and their differences.
What are the side effects of CBG?
* The side effects of CBG are not fully known. There have been a number of studies over the years that have tried to answer this question but they all come up with different answers. The truth is, these side effects can vary depending on the dosage and frequency of use.
Is CBD or CBG better for calming effect?
CBD and CBG are both cannabinoids that come from the cannabis plant. CBD is a non-intoxicating compound, but CBG has been shown to have intoxicating effects. * Both compounds have been shown to offer a great support on reaching a calming state of mind and body, though they work in different ways. Read on to learn more about how these two substances differ, and which might be better for you!
Steve’s Goods offer hemp wholesale and an affiliate program. Follow the links below to signup!
-If you would like to join our affiliate program…
…please find our portal here.
-If you are interested in bulk and wholesale options for this product…
…please find our wholesale program here.
-For copies of our recent lab test results…
…visit our Certificates of Analysis on this page.
- Blue Raspberry CBG Oil | Fine Hemp Tincture Oil by Lois Ahlemeyer
- Delta 8 Wax Dabs | Best Delta 8 Concentrate by nhbentneedle
- StrawNana CBD Shatter | 1/2g - 1g | Fine Hemp Dabs by Lexi
- Terpin Gorilla CBD Shatter | 1/2g - 1g | Fine Hemp Dabs by Lexi